Rescheduled for June 2016
4th e-Symposium on Recent Trends in Green Chemistry and Technology is an innovative, mobile friendly research symposium being organized by GIAP Journals, Association of Chemistry Teachers, Mumbai and Chromatography Society of India.
- In symposium researchers, educators and audiences will attend, present and discuss knowledge, research and opinions using our dedicated software.
- Delegates will attend our e-symposium from his office, library or home as per his convenience using laptop, PC, tablet or smart phones.
Online Symposium ………………..coming soon in June 2016
- It is all Invited lecture symposium. List of speakers is coming soon.
- Only 30 seats are available for audiences on first come first serve basis.
- Interested audiences need to register online before 20th March 2016.
- There is NO FEES to attend the symposium.
- Registered audiences will be given e-certificates of attendance.
- Click here to see training video.
Rajni Dwivedi, CEO GIAP Journals
Dr D V Prabhu, Adjunct Professor, Wilson College, Mumbai
Dr Priy Brat Dwivedi, Oman
Dr Upendra Tripathi, Director, Malviya Bhavan, BHU, India
Dr Firdouse Khan, Sohar University, Oman
Dr Siti Suriani, USIM, Malaysia
Dr Mukhlesh Ababneh, Vice Dean, Petra College, Jordan
Dr Shaivani S Dhage, Former Dy. Director CSIR NEERI, Mumbai
Dr A K Mishra, Principal, SSPG College, Shahjahanpur, India
Dr Priyanka Singh, Incharge, SSW, SHIATS, Naini, Allahabad
Dr Sumita Tandon, ADC, Allahabad,
Dr Shrish Tiwari, ADC, Allahabad
Dr Alok Kumar Singh, SSPG College, India
Green Chemistry Letters
Delegates and invited speakers need to download latest version of Zoom software for laptop or smart phones or tab from following URL http://zoom.us/download#mobile_app
- Its free version for delegates. GIAP uses its licensed version.
- After registration, GIAP will share meeting password in mail. This password needs to be used to attend the meeting during symposium. After joining the meeting, delegates need to follow instructions given by moderator.
- Delegates need to use 3G internet connection or high speed WIFI or broadband connection to join symposiums.
- Also it is advisable to use earphone and wired speakers for better audio experience.
- There should be sufficient light on face to transmit good quality of video.